Having grown up in a devout and spiritually inclined family, Kala’s path from childhood to present day has been lit with divine and mystical experiences that have shaped her life and purpose. Her personal take on faith is one that embraces all of humanity, free from dogma and judgement. As a Cognitive Behavioural Therapist/Counsellor, she helps people overcome their mental, emotional and spiritual obstacles in a candid yet compassionate way, holding empathy throughout the process. Kala blends her subject knowledge with natural intuitive ability to empower people and transform their lives.
She guides each patient to first identify and understand their thought patterns, then provide innovative and healthy ways to release those patterns in order to change the way they feel.
9 out of 10 patients have reported that, with her support and guidance in incorporating mindfulness and meditation into their daily routines, they were able to reduce stress levels and lead a more peaceful life whilst achieving a sustained, healthy weight.
Areas of focus: CBT for Weight Management and associated medical conditions, Individual therapy, Group therapy.
- Accredited Level 5 Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) Counsellor
- Teachers diploma for Meditation: Accredited by the Gateway Workshops Training school of massage, beauty and healing. Recognised by Towergate Insurance, the guild of holistic therapists and BABTAC (British Association of Beauty Therapy and Cosmetology).
- Accredited Diploma in Psychic Development: Recognised by IPHM Holistic Accreditation Board, International Institute for Complementary Therapists and World Metaphysical Association.
- Diploma for Teaching Meditation.
- Positive affirmations
- Positive thinking as part of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Self-healing techniques.